Who's getting their excersise groove on??Thursday Edition

lauraanne715
on 10/1/08 6:46 pm - Pottstown, PA
Well Good morning Everyone!!!

Yesterday woke up with a headache...today hubby got me up later than usual...ugh is this week over yet??????!! LOL

So this afternoon/evening I will be doing the treadmill for an hour and possibly the weight machine.  I have to get in my workouts because we are going to Busch Gardens over the weekend and even though it is ALOT of walking--I still want to get my workouts for the week accomplished!

What is on your excersise agenda for the day????

Have a terrific Thursday!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 10/1/08 7:51 pm - Easton, PA
Have fun at Busch Gardens!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 10/1/08 7:52 pm - Culpeper, VA
No agenda lol.  However I have my 2:30 blackberry reminder to exercise everyday.  I just haven't been motivated lately.  I can't even motivate myself to clean the house!

Paula

P.S.  Any of you got an Irobot they don't want? lol
KimZ
on 10/1/08 9:11 pm - PA
GM - Made it to the gym by 4:45.  Got in:

15 Bike Warm up
30 Elptical
Core Train - Abs, Legs, Back
30 Arc Trainer

Thinking about going back tonight after work for another 30 on the Arc Trainer...I like that machine  :-)

Kim Z

dit657
on 10/1/08 9:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I got to bed a lot later than usual last night so slept in this morning - will try for the bike tonight - have to hit the grocery store and do some cleaning as well...weird week for me.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Dianne P.
on 10/1/08 11:53 pm - DE
Even though this is nice stay in the bed and cover up weather, I was at the gym by 4:45a.m. did 30 min on the bike and 2 hours lifting weights. Then went to the grocery store put away groceries and now a little OH time !
Have A great Day every 1 !
Hugs-Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 1:04 am - Eastern, PA
Good morning everybody.

I am feeling a bit sore this morning. I did a new cross country program on the elliptical. It staggers from no resistance to maximum resistance over the course of the hour.

The maximum resistance is excruciating. I have very strong legs, and I could barely keep the machine moving for those 4-minute stretches. I was sweating like crazy, and spiked the pulse meter.

But it was a great workout, and I expect I will work it into my rotation.

Hope you all have a great day!
rita61677
on 10/2/08 1:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
today i did 30 minutes of treadmill, 15 of step aerobics, weight training for biceps and triceps and tehn some abs of course. have a good day all
dreamgirl119
on 10/2/08 7:34 am, edited 10/2/08 7:35 am - Lansdowne, PA
Hello Everyone,
I'm still around mostly in the lurk mode. Trying to get myself motivated both physically and mentally. Had a real good start today.

8am - Walked 2 miles
3pm - Elliptical Bike for 30mins
3:45pm - Weight Training 30mins.

Hope to see you all on Saturday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views